[SOLVED]: HRM345 unit 1 IP
800–1,000 words with a min. 2 scholarly references
Remaining competitive in a global economy frequently means moving from a national to a transnational organization. Developing teams that cross national boundaries is becoming a strategic business need.
Address the issues associated with having a transnational team with members who reside in multiple countries.
Respond to the following questions:
- How would you determine team composition in a multinational team?
- How will you address the diversity of cultures within the team?
- Because the team will operate in a virtual existence, what structure and support will this team need to foster productivity?
- How will you measure the success of the team?
- What are the characteristics you will look for in a leader of this team?