Database schema for a customer sale database scenario :
customer(cust_id,cust_name) primary key(cust_id).
Item(item_id,item_name,price) primary key(item_id)
Sale(bill_no,bill_date,cust_id,item_id,qty_sold) primary key(bill_no),foreign key(cust_id),foreign key(item_id).
1) Create the tables with appropriate integrity constraints.Insert around 10 records in each of the tables.
2) List all the bills for the current date with the customer name and item_no.
3) List the total bill detail with the quantity sold,price of the item and final amount.
4) List the details of the customer who have brought a product which has a price>200.
5) Give a count of how many product have been brought by each customer.
6) Give a list of product brought by a customer having cust_id as 5.
7) List the item details which are sold as of today.